Your new best friend for physical endurance and health. Cordyceps is one of the strangest fungi we know, but also one of our greatest allies, here’s why:
- Increases energy and combats fatigue
- Improves oxygen utilization in muscles
- Increases libido and sexual functioning
- Aids women during and post menopause regarding hormonal balancing
- Immune stimulating and regulating.
- 1-3 x 10 drops daily (maintenance is once daily, acute cases three times daily)
- Stimulating, energy boosting effects, best taken in the morning/ midday or pre workout
- Slightly bitter, slight sweetness
Cordyceps mushrooms are filled with powerful phytochemicals - of particular interest are adenosine, cordycepic acid, ophiocordin & finally the nucleoside, cordycepin. The protein bound polysaccharides CP-1, CP-2 as well CO-N, SN-C & CO-1 have also been identified.
One of cordyceps main claims to fame is its unmatched ability to increase energy & combat fatigue - it does this by increasing production of the molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is essential for delivering energy to the muscles. This also improves the way our bodies use oxygen, especially during exercise.
Cordyceps also has a wonderful ability to increasing libido & sexual function, it highly influences the release of testosterone, increase blood circulation, & also enhance erectile function, virility & stamina
It is especially good for women who may be in the menopause or post-menopausal - this is partly because it enhances the biosynthesis of the steroid hormones cortisol, oestrogen & testosterone.